Has anyone heard any updates on the cobra killer turbo kit?

• Sponsors (?)

Still in the works should get dyno numbers later this month or beginning of next as per Tim. The already designed the headers, now working on the rest of the kit for this single turbo application. The twin turbo setup will be started after this is complete. Peace.

I finished the headers and started the crossover pipe. I also finished the y-pipe, but that's about as far as I could get without the turbo and intercooler. Both of those are ordered and should be here by weeks end. This weekend, if everything goes well, I should have it completed. Then, it will be ready for Tim to do some tuning and work his magic.

Awesome news, Joe. Man, ya'll have been very busy since I saw it last Monday. I'll have to stop by and check it out this weekend. Andy was getting all excited when that turbo arrived last week. I guess that T-88 might be a little much for his car. :)

Tim may be working on that also. I don't really know what all he has going on over at T&J. I do know that I've got a 99GT Auto coming in Dec. 15th that he will be building an adaptive tune for. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

JoeTT said:
Tim may be working on that also. I don't really know what all he has going on over at T&J. I do know that I've got a 99GT Auto coming in Dec. 15th that he will be building an adaptive tune for. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Is that an adaptive turbo tune or supercharger tune?