Has anyone relocated the power steering tank?

Like the title says, I'm wondering if anyone has done this. I'll probably be getting an intercooler for my KB soon, and rather than use their plastic crappy intercooler tank, I want a nice aluminum one from Canton. They make a nice big one, but you need to relocate the battery to use that one. There is another option though, they make one for the GT500 and they say that you can use it on other S197s, as long as you relocate the power steering tank. To do this, I'd also probably get their aluminum power steering tank. Does anyone have good ideas where to put it? Where would be an easy relocation? Here's a shot of my current engine bay.

engineandstaheli001.jpg

here is the GT500 intercooler tank they make...

getimage.php?id=80-234XL

and this is the power steering tank I'd likely get from them...

getimage.php?id=77-236

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! I saw that intercooler tank from Canton, I just didn't want to relocate my battery, so I was turned off by that larger one. The spot where you have it there, won't work for me, because I'm making a custom windshield washer tank out of aluminum, and its going right where you have that intercooler tank. I like the GT500 placement, I just need to find a convienent place to put the power steering tank.

I don't even have a windshield washer tank. What do you need that thing for? :D

uh, washing the windsheild, DUH :rlaugh::rlaugh:

But no, I hated the little crappy bottle that Kenne Bell supplied with their kit, so I designed and had a guy make me a custom aluminum tank that fits niclely in the corner and out of the way, but looks nice, and matches the style of the Canton aluminum tanks. No, I never use it, but I'll have one just in case I do :rlaugh:

uh, washing the windsheild, DUH :rlaugh::rlaugh:

But no, I hated the little crappy bottle that Kenne Bell supplied with their kit, so I designed and had a guy make me a custom aluminum tank that fits niclely in the corner and out of the way, but looks nice, and matches the style of the Canton aluminum tanks. No, I never use it, but I'll have one just in case I do :rlaugh:

See. I never used mine either because it'd just make the car that much more dirty. So, I just ended up ripping mine out when I put in the Roush TVS. :D:D