Has anyone used these headlights?

• Sponsors (?)

Since you asked about "thoughts" and I assume opinion...

I'd have to compare it to a seed of the monocot plants Oryza sativa or Oryza glaberrima. As a cereal grain, it is the most important staple food for a large part of the world's human population, especially in East and South Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and the West Indies. It is the grain with the second-highest worldwide production, after maize.

:D

Since you asked about "thoughts" and I assume opinion...

I'd have to compare it to a seed of the monocot plants Oryza sativa or Oryza glaberrima. As a cereal grain, it is the most important staple food for a large part of the world's human population, especially in East and South Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and the West Indies. It is the grain with the second-highest worldwide production, after maize.

:D

+1

View attachment 180311

Its your car but if it were me i would not willingly put those on my car.

off topic kinda, on interstate 65 this weekend I saw one of those big ass RV's that look like a bus with a solid back and a camera for a rear view and it had new edge mustang tail lights for its rear lights, talk about out of place :puke:

I have a similar set of one piece head lights. I tinted the inside of the lenses because I didn't really like the extra 3 little lights in them. Most will say they are too rice like but for the most part I like them. Remember, your car, your choice.

With these cars approaching antique status soon, i don't see why anyone would go with these odd-looking attempt at modernizing a "classic" car.

These days, some of the cleanest cars on the board....look stock

There's always gonna be guys that want to put "modern" parts on these cars as they're still fairly popular (at least around me". But like someone's already said, these cars are on the edge of classics and were designed in the 80s and some even earlier so a lot of these parts just don't work. I look at it the same as putting halo lights on a '67, you just don't.