Haterz

Im just wondering about us NOS boys out here who have people trying to race us all motor i think thats gay cuz we are built for the bottle. And what make me mad is the Fbody guys talk crap saying i have to have the bottle to win and its cheating, help me out guys with this i suck at comebacks. :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Tell them it is just a power adder just like a Turbo or SC. Just like any other mod, it makes you faster. How is it "cheating". All it does is make the air more dense. If they don't like that then tell them, I am faster than you, end of story, it doesn't matter how. Or tell the Fbody guys, "You have more cubic inches than me, thats cheating."

It's not cheating any any circumstance. It is a free market. I am sure no one was there slapping there hand away from buying a kit.

except maybe their wife lol:rlaugh:

but in any sense it is a power adder... If ya dont wanna get whooped get your own.

Thats total crap about nitrous being cheating, and I hate when people say that. It does the same thing a turbo or supercharger does just in a different manner. If supercharger and turbo kits were only $500 would they be cheating too?

I always like saying that we are able to do it with a much smaller engine. And personally, my favorite comeback to the whole chevy makes a better engine argument, is that chevy built a 5.7 LS1 and got what, 320hp out of it? Ford built a 5.4 and got 385hp out of it. So who builds the better engine? They usually say, "well, the cobra r was a race car". It never ends.