have a water gauge problem?

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by 65stang289, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. I have a water gauge problem I have a TorkerII intake and the brass tube that goes intake is too long is there a adapter I can get for it. OR can I cut the tube and just put it in. It will screw into the intake but it will slide into the head. The tube it just to long.
  2. Cut or bend the tube and it won't work anymore. :notnice:
    eather find proper sending unit with new guage or plan on some kind of adaptor.