Have miss NEED HELP

ejjmustang

Jan 14, 2004
Pennsylvania
Ok I have a 95 stang and it started to miss. So I put new plugs and wires in it and the miss stoped. I took it out to a machanice cause I was having some problems with my headers and when I got it back it had the miss again so I pulled the plugs out. I cleaned them up and looked for anything wrong, but I still have the miss. If I am under 2,000 RPMS it misses and it I am over 3,000 RPMS it misses. Between 2,000 and 3,000 it doesn't miss.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Rains said:
last time i changed my plugs/wires, i mixed up 1 and 2 , so i was getting misses at idle :rolleyes:

maybe you crossed a pair of wires?

I bought ford racing wires and the said jsut how they are #numbered

1234 and when I compaired the lengths, that is wright but I don't know. Is there anyone with Ford racing wires that are haveing problems. I don't know I think it was that jackass guy I took it too. My mom had a reveria that she took out to that guy and not too long after the tranny went out.

ejjmustang said:
I bought ford racing wires and the said jsut how they are #numbered

1234 and when I compaired the lengths, that is wright but I don't know. Is there anyone with Ford racing wires that are haveing problems. I don't know I think it was that jackass guy I took it too. My mom had a reveria that she took out to that guy and not too long after the tranny went out.

Maybe its time to find a new mechanic....