Havent Posted In Awhile, Pics Of Me Car

92GreenGT

PEAT
Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
Big Stone Gap, VA
Havent posted here in awhile besides a random post here and there so I figured id post a few pics of my car while I had them on our FTP. Hasn't changed much on looks really, I converted to 5lug and used machined face 03/04 Cobra wheels and put a stock GT spoiler back on it(yay!). Took the blower off and done a DIY turbo kit, since that was what I wanted to do from the get go, the blower just never made me happy, just didnt have the time to do the turbo during hs and work. So after I graduated a few years ago and got settled out I finally got it put together. Going to work on suspension and making the car look better this winter. Anyways, Pics(First two were taken by me, the one of the filter/turbo was taken by a buddy):
car1.jpg

car2.jpg

Car4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys for the comments, although it looks ok in pics, the car needs paint:( Also after I get it painted im going to redo all the mouldings on the outside, new replacement badges and headlights since the ones I bought from 5.0Resto decided to turn yellow faster than the stockers did.

The motor isnt anything special, you can imagine a stock 5.0 with a turbo on it.;)