Heading to the drawing board...

Security upgraded..hopefully!

After reading and seeing a bmw with the new fingerprint technology, i thought why can't my mustang do it. So I headed to the web to see if you can buy an aftermarket system. NO LUCK.

So I went to the local London Drugs and picked up a fingerprint scanner used for computer systems to store username and passwords so you dont have to type them in. ($100.00 bucks)

I contacted a few friends who know alot about electronics, software and everything in between. They say that it this is kind of the same set up that companies use to lock out people from different areas.

We are currently working on it so it will intergrate with my alarm so it disarms the alarm and unlocks the doors. We have the scanner located at the under part of the handle.

Hopefully we can get it working just another security step to protect our mustangs.

Any ipnut that people have please share. Or if you come across articles please post them to help us out. Once we have it figured out we will post step by step instructions so you can add it to your ride. If we can get it to work :rolleyes:

The only draw back is if your car doesn't recognise you, you risk being stranded.

Just food for thought.
Later

• Sponsors (?)