Headlight Suggestions

kramer03gt

Apr 4, 2005
madison, WI
Hey Guys:

Well i have decieded to get a HID headlight and fog like kit from stang mods, but i was wondering if i could get some opionions on headlights, after reading some of the other threads relating to this topic, it seems the stock headlights will produce to much glare and will be to much of a pain in the butt, so if you guys get some time, throw me some suggestions im looking for something that isnt overly ricey and obnoxious if that makes any sense, i am looking at getting some from American muscle being they seem to have a large selection.

As always guys Thanks!!!!!!

Steve

• Sponsors (?)

i have the stangnet kit... and ive asked everyone i know thats ridden in frnot of me or that has headed at me if there was a glare... theyve all said no...

put them in the headlights, drive around youll enjoy them and the other drivers wont even notice.

your going to get 4 billion people saying DONT USE KITS ITS NOT RIGHT... screw them... this kit works and works very well...

Well i have been doing a little more research the last few days and here are the 3 that i have come upon, i have also deviced to do an 8000K HID conversion as well so first will these work for it and which one would you think looks good??

LHPMST99JM.gif

99prowamber.jpg

99mustangdualangleblack.jpg

Attachments

• LHPMST99JM.gif
    LHPMST99JM.gif
    210.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 99prowamber.jpg
    99prowamber.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 99mustangdualangleblack.jpg
    99mustangdualangleblack.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 34
Mine are under the front bumper cover. There are probably better places to mount them, but space in my engine compartment was almost zero.

Consider going with clear lenses for the fog light assemblies. HID's made my fog lights actually functional.