Headlights

UNVMATT

Jan 15, 2004
COLUMBUS
Does anyone out their dislike the front headlights of the 2005 Mustang?

The round design looks cheap to me! Those typs of headlights can be purchased at Autozone cheaper than what ultrawhite bulbs cost.

Im not saying Im into the ricer import looking headlights and I also know they were going for the vintage look..but still..

• Sponsors (?)

UNVMATT said:

The round design looks cheap to me! Those typs of headlights can be purchased at Autozone cheaper than what ultrawhite bulbs cost.

Im not saying Im into the ricer import looking headlights and I also know they were going for the vintage look..but still..

That's because they ARE cheaper (hopefully). Less than $10 vs. upwards from $150 when you replace 'em. And that CAN be purchased from AutoZone rather than having to go to your friendly Ford dealer's parts dept. Personnaly, I like that.

UNVMATT said:

That's because they ARE cheaper (hopefully). Less than $10 vs. upwards from $150 when you replace 'em. And that CAN be purchased from AutoZone rather than having to go to your friendly Ford dealer's parts dept. Personally, I like that.