headliner

• Sponsors (?)

I did mine years ago, got the one that has the plastic (abs) backer in stead of cardboard. Replace the rubber seal for the sunroof and make sure the plastic guides for the sunroof are good, I replaced and resealed everything in that area and coated any surface rust I found, only regret was not putting extra heat shield like material in there.
Oh and don't tighten the trim screws like they are lug nuts, snug, you may have to go back and snug up a second round later but you won't distort the metal trim.

I did mine years ago. Bought material at a craft store for $10 or so, and a can of 3M super 77 or 90 spray adhesive (I forget which).

Used my original board and peeled the old material and foam off. Then I sprayed the board, and with the help of a friend layed the material down and let it sit to dry. Once dry, I took it to the car, and using a razor began to trim and install it into the car. Not really that hard, but took some time and careful cuts. Looks great today and cost me $20 or so.

Sunroof cars typically get a vinyl material but I went with a sort of black microsuede material.