Heat Extractor Hood

I was wondering if anyone had picturesof the Heat Extractor Hood on there car or could photoshop me a picture of the Heat Extractor Hood on my car? Thanks

2.JPG

1.JPG

1159_1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

super302 - is that your car or just some pics of the heat extractor laying around? The reason i'm asking is I sware I've seen that same exact car in DE a few years ago. My friend tried to race him and we stopped off to talk to the guy and he said it was a Roush, he had the roush wheels and everything on the car. It looked exactly like that one you posted. When he revved the car it sounded so sick! I never got a chance to ask him what exhaust he had.

yellowstang1994 said:
super302 - is that your car or just some pics of the heat extractor laying around? The reason i'm asking is I sware I've seen that same exact car in DE a few years ago. My friend tried to race him and we stopped off to talk to the guy and he said it was a Roush, he had the roush wheels and everything on the car. It looked exactly like that one you posted. When he revved the car it sounded so sick! I never got a chance to ask him what exhaust he had.
ya thats mine, its a roush stage 2, one of 12, i have long tubes, bassani X, and mac flowpaths
Thanks for the compliments :nice:

no, i'm just fckin with you, i wish that was my car :hail2:
i have a 92 GT