HEEEEELP!! What is this '85 GT Worth? I might buy it! HELP ME!!

• Sponsors (?)

well, in my neck of the woods. a fox in moderate condition for $1500 is worth buying. not an excellent deal, but def. worth buyting if you like it enough

Well see, look at it this way. I'm going to school for autobody this fall and i need a project car. It has one dent in the roof and 2 little rust spots. Now that is what i need to learn how to fix if i want to be a body man so its perfect, plus pulling dents. Then i can repaint it so it has a nice finish on it. So for 1500.00 dollars its a perfect buy for me, it runs good and drive great and the interior is in great shape for being 22 years old! NO TEARS!

Also i've always wanted a '85 or '86 Mustang GT Hatch 5.0! I orignally was looking for one and then i came across my Current '91 Mustang and i couldn't turn it down. And i love that car! Some day i'll put all Fuel injection in it and make it a sweet car as well. My neighbor did that to his '85 so i got all the knowledge i need! (He did a 8.8 swap, tranny, Fuel injection and everything else all by himself) So...

And the car is Literally bone stock. Now how often do you see a '85 mustang bone stock? exactly!

If i slap my Pony rims off my '91 on there it will make the car look alot better! And then eventually i'll do a nice exhaust system and some 4 lug 17's Cobras on there and it'll look awesome. I've already done the whole 5 lug conversion and everything else on my '91 so i'll wait a few years to do that on the '85.