Hellion "Heat" kit for 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

i have been doing alot of research at the turbo fourms for my 97 gt,pretty much every thing about them has been good from what ive seen,was looking at hp perf but seen a whole lot of bad stuff and unsatisfied customers,also bg custom turbo looks good and not a bad price at all,nice thing about hellion there kits are on the shelf and ready to go,unlike every one else then every kit has trade offs

thanks joe

I just bought a kit from B&G Turbo I found them on turbomustang forum and they seem to have a very good reputation so I will post a build on it when I get the kit which hope to be in a couple of weeks

I just bought a kit from B&G Turbo I found them on turbomustang forum and they seem to have a very good reputation so I will post a build on it when I get the kit which hope to be in a couple of weeks

are you getting a precision turbo of masterpower?talked to brain about building me a custom twin tt kit today:D.nice guy.
from what ive seen there kits look good.let me know when you get it how the quality is
thanks joe

are you getting a precision turbo of masterpower?talked to brain about building me a custom twin tt kit today:D.nice guy.
from what ive seen there kits look good.let me know when you get it how the quality is
thanks joe

I already had the MasterPower T70 that I got from another vendor from the turbo forum. I upgraded most of everthing on my kit as well so hope to see it soon