HELLION TURBO 2000 MUSTANG GT FOR SALE 600 HP PUMP. 12500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

iepler34

Banned
Dec 11, 2010
I am selling my 2000 mustang gt white cobra front end. It has the hellion turbo kit upgraded currently making 600 hp to the tire on pump gas and capable of much more. The motor is fully built and suspension is also finished so is the transmission and fuel system to much to list if you want details call me or message me more and happy to talk. This car is amazing. There are no problems at all even with all of this work still no problems. We had vehicle to 700 horsepower on a mixture while is was being tuned but decided to shut it down cause is was just being finished. It is a street car could be use for everyday use but i also have drag wheels. My street wheels are the anthracite fr500 and the drag wheels are the 5 stars. I am asking 12500 obo i am losing my butt on this car but dont have time for it anymore. About 2000 miles ago i put 20000 dollars into it. Very clean. If you would do the logan intake manifold and different cams this car would make over 700 to the tire on pump easy. The current intake manifold is the bbk p-51 ported. The bottom end on this car is undestructable. There will never be any need to upgrade the bottom end. If a 03-04 cobra was installing a turbo on there car the would upgrade to the same bottomend it is ahead of the game. If there are any questions let me know my phone # is 717-965-6383 and my email is [email protected] best way to contact me would be email or phone not on here.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.