Hellion Turbo

Radman

Feb 4, 2007
Texas
Just had the Hellion Turbo kit, 62mm Turbonetics, installed and tuned. Running about 8-9PSI boost she dynoed at 438 RWHP.:D

Very nice street manners and spools up nicely when called upon.

I am pleased.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Questions?

I am thinking about getting the same turbo kit for my 08 GT/CS as well. Could you give us more details and PICS!! How much did you get the kit for? How much was the install? Did you go with brenspeed tune or dyno tune? Is it critical to upgrade any other parts of the engine if I am planning on running low boost 90% of the time? Is the heat going to be a major issue or is the intercooler enough? I live in AZ and drive my car year round, the summers get close to 120 and my car is black...Sorry for all the questions. Thanks!!

spools up nicely when called upon

Very nice turbo. Sizing is very important for a turbo. Bigger is not always better. Yours should be very responsive while still having plenty more power available, should you want it down the road:nice:

Looks like your tuner gave you a good safe conservative tune. You're less likely to irritate any of your stock components. Would not be surprised if the torque is same or higher than the hp:D