Hello Everyone @ StangNet

HollisArmstrong

Dec 8, 2010
Alabama
I am a new member from Alabama. I dont have a Mustang. I have a 1961 Falcon with a 94 Mustang GT drive train. I purchased a wrecked 94 Mustang GT Convertable and used it as a parts car. I removed almost everything you can think of from the Mustang to add it to my Falcon. In all actuality my Falcon will be more Mustang than Falcon.

I joined this site because when I do searches for questions about the Mustang part of my ongoing Falcon project I get the most reputable answers from StangNet.

I am also a member of TFFN (The Ford Falcon News) where I also get remarkable information about the restoration process and upgrades available for the Falcon.

If you have any questions about six cylinder engines or even the 289 and 302 TFFN is a great site to get that type of information. TFFN also has a 5.0 section as well with many of the Falcon restorers going to the 5.0 swap but I felt that I could get some better input or at least some new ideas from this site on the 5.0 specific questions I have.

I look forward to making new friends here and getting my 5.0 to be the best that I can as I hope to only do all of this work once and then have a reliable car that I can drive for a long time.

Thank you for letting me be a member and I hope I can add to this site as well as take some things away as I get information and suggestions from you all.

Fords Rock

Hollis

• Sponsors (?)