Hello Everyone, Thinking Of Selling My 1968 Ford Mustang Gt/cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwil

Jan 17, 2016
Hello everyone, so I've been thinking of selling my 1968 Ford Mustang GT/CS. I've owned it for over 15 years and have no idea what it might be worth. Figured this forum would be the best place to start! Pics below

IMG_4571.jpg
IMG_4572.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Since the 2 pics you provided don't appear to be a GT/CS, just a GT, I assumed you had the 302 version and ran it through Hagerty's valuation. Their calculator come up with between 14k-40k, the "Good" condition bringing around 25k which is around what I think yours would be worth given the pictures and under the assumption that everything about the car was well kept.

https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/search

It apears it is a Gt , A GT /CS is a California special .A california special has a spoilered fiberglas trunk lid and end caps and fiberglass tail light panel with T Bird tail lights ,same as a Shelby would .Looks likre a clean car in the pics although it has 65 -66 exhaust outlets in the rear valance .Things to take into consideration when valuing a car is ,what condition is the body and paint ,what condition is the interior in .Does the suspension and drive train need a rubild ?

If you're seriously considering selling it then you need to have it appraised. The appraisal will be performed by someone who can look at and touch the actual car.

The value of the car can swing WIDELY and there's no real middle ground. It either is worth a particular number in your area or it isn't.

Have the car appraised.

Thread closed

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.