Hello for the first time

73 Stang A little about us...
Me and my father have been restoring classic Mustangs for about three years. His first Mustang was a 67 Fastback GT Sport, and he sold that back in Alaska before I was born. Ever since, he's been in a Mustang craze, always complaining he would get another. Well, he purchased his second Mustang in 2001 from the neighbor down the street. It looked like nothing special, just had air conditioning and a vinyl top. He researched on it and found out what he had. A 67 Mustang Deluxe Coupe was in our possesion. We restored it ground up and it turned into one of the most beautiful Mustangs our club has seen in a long time. Well, my Dad's pride and joy caught fire Memorial day, this year, and we fought with the insurance company, but finally we gave up. We sold the car and bought something just as cool. Hollywood was selling a few cars, and we ended up as a lucky one. A 67 Mustang coupe falls into our hands, and now it sits in our garage awaiting a Restomod Kit. My father's Mustang craze is now living on through me, a 73 Mustang Grande sits beside my father's car. We finally got an all new 302 Hi-performance crate motor under the hood, trying to figure out the wiring. We got new Hooker Headers, and right now we'll need either reducers or a whole new exhaust. And on the other side of my dad's car sits my mom's 2000 Mustang. It looks really cool, we got custom pinstriping on it as well as the hi-performance six cylinder. We are known as Mustang Mares's home around our neighborhood. I'll try to get more pics of our cars as soon as the new camera arrives. :)

• Sponsors (?)