Hello gang...on here with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExWifey

Feb 5, 2010
I have a black 93 Cobra LX with 10,000 miles in near perfect condition, garage stored. Could anyone give me an approximate market value? Possibly selling. Any info. would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

maybe you should try the classified section for price check.

just wondering, with a name like Exwifey are you selling your ex-husbands cobra? most people who own them have an idea of what they are worth.

by the way i will give you 4,000 for it. those 93 cobra's definately arent what the modern ones are worth. 4,000 grand tops

Welcome to :SNSign:

We will see about getting your question directed to our classifieds section as that's where our sales/want to buy/what's it worth type inquiries are handled. :nice:

Great to have you!

I have a black 93 Cobra LX with 10,000 miles in near perfect condition, garage stored. Could anyone give me an approximate market value? Possibly selling. Any info. would be appreciated.

ExWifey username + '93 Cobra LX for sale = very sad ExHubby? :lol:

Welcome to SN.

maybe you should try the classified section for price check.

just wondering, with a name like Exwifey are you selling your ex-husbands cobra? most people who own them have an idea of what they are worth.

by the way i will give you 4,000 for it. those 93 cobra's definately arent what the modern ones are worth. 4,000 grand tops

Don't listen to this lowballer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.