Hello my fellow gearheads

2013DIB_GT

Nov 17, 2012
Hey there all my fellow gearheads and mustang lovers,

Just wanted to drop by and say "hello" I'm going to be picking up my new 2013 Deep Impact Blue 5.0 today and can't wait. I placed a custom order for one back in early to middle October and it had a build date of 11/27 and an ETA of 12/3. Well apparently I got VERY lucky considering the plant is currently shut down until after Thanksgiving because my dealer called me this week and said "um your car just showed up on the transport truck" Whooo talk about a great suprise so she must have gotten built right before they shut down.

Specs
-2013 DIB GT premium coupe
-6spd
-400A equipment group with black leather interior
-GT track package
-Comfort package

Definitely not new to owning a ford but this is my first mustang I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier. The other money pit is a 2003 harley davidson F-150 with over 600hp. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow mustang owners and all the knowledge about them.

-Amber

• Sponsors (?)

Hey there all my fellow gearheads and mustang lovers,

Just wanted to drop by and say "hello" I'm going to be picking up my new 2013 Deep Impact Blue 5.0 today and can't wait. I placed a custom order for one back in early to middle October and it had a build date of 11/27 and an ETA of 12/3. Well apparently I got VERY lucky considering the plant is currently shut down until after Thanksgiving because my dealer called me this week and said "um your car just showed up on the transport truck" Whooo talk about a great suprise so she must have gotten built right before they shut down.

Specs
-2013 DIB GT premium coupe
-6spd
-400A equipment group with black leather interior
-GT track package
-Comfort package

Definitely not new to owning a ford but this is my first mustang I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier. The other money pit is a 2003 harley davidson F-150 with over 600hp. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow mustang owners and all the knowledge about them.

-Amber

Hi Amber,

Congratulations on the new ride! I'm sure the two of you are going to have some incredible times together. If you ever have any questions about your vehicle or need any kind of assistance, send me a PM and I"ll see how I can help.

Enjoy your brand-spankin' new 'Stang!
Crystal