Hello Stangnet, FNG with some questions

//\\//\\ike D.

Feb 17, 2012
Hello Guys,

I am a future buyer of a 2013/14 GT, I say future because I am undecided if I should get the 2013 or wait for the 50th? 2014. I like the news about the 2013 and some of the new options available, and I hear/read this is the last year for the retro styling, and ford will be taking it to a newer more modern look, albeit, maybe with some more ponies under the hood.

I am lucky enough to have the xplan at my disposal for the purchase, and I am sure ford would not unveil what is really going on with the 2014 until the 2013 buying season is over. I am a really big fan of the 2011-13 styling and performance and the 13's new tech, so does one pull the trigger, or wait for a speculated gdi 450/500 hp gt, that weighs in at 3300, and gets irs.

Also from what I have read and heard is that the only thing ford won't void your warranty on is adding a sticker to the glass. Makes me wonder why ford sells the items that void the warranty, tune-exhaust-intake. I figure in the end I would still mod the 2014 also. Crazy though, I have never owned a vehicle yet with a 5 year 60k. 3/36.

I find myself watching lund cam tunes on youtube way to much. ;)

Have a Good One...

//\\//\\ike D.

• Sponsors (?)