Hello!!

Hello all, my name is Tom and I live in Enid, Oklahoma. My wife and I have 3 mustangs. I have a 94 hard top GT and she has a 94 convertible GT and a 2015 GT. Mostly looking for some fun and I'll probably have SN95 specific questions. I do a ton with 12 volt electricity, so if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hello all, my name is Tom and I live in Enid, Oklahoma. My wife and I have 3 mustangs. I have a 94 hard top GT and she has a 94 convertible GT and a 2015 GT. Mostly looking for some fun and I'll probably have SN95 specific questions. I do a ton with 12 volt electricity, so if I can help in any way, please let me know.
Hi nice to meet you, I'm also a newer member and have a 95 mustang GT 5.0 trying to fix up. I sprayed my maf sensor off with a maf cleaner and ran awesome for a half a day then started bucking again, do u think it could be bad

Hi nice to meet you, I'm also a newer member and have a 95 mustang GT 5.0 trying to fix up. I sprayed my maf sensor off with a maf cleaner and ran awesome for a half a day then started bucking again, do u think it could be bad
It's possible. Cleaning it is good, but did you happen to notice if the two wires were connected? Sometimes if one of those breaks, all the cleaning in the world won't help. Also, if you have a K&N filter and use their cleaning oil on the filter, it has a tendency to clog up MAF sensors in record time. Just a thought for a starting point.

Reactions: 1 user
I do have a K&N filter bit I did see both wires were connected, thanks again I'll have to keep looking just weird how runs great then bucks at 2-3 rpm half the time
go to the surging idle checklist in the technical/how to threads, tell you how to check your tps, also check that the tps has a steady sweep as the throttle is opening, mine was bucking at 1800 to 2100 rpms and the tps would rise then jump to zero and then back, changed it and no more problem. The list will help you pin point the bucking problem, you have to start at the top and go step by step.