SOLD Hellwig Tubular Sway Bar 2005-2011 Mustang - NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXL

Mar 31, 2012
Buckle Belt
SOLD

I bought this for a project that fell through, so no longer need. Looking to find a home for it and recoup some of what I spent on it. A deal for you if you're interested.

Brand new in box, Hellwig Motorsports 1.375" Front Tubular Sway Bar for 2005-2011 Mustang

Brand Hellwig
Manufacturer's Part Number 56705
Product Line Hellwig Motorsports Tubular Sway Bars
Summit Racing Part Number HEL-56705
UPC 745662567057

Front Sway Bar Diameter (in) 1.375 in.
Front Sway Bar Diameter (mm) 35.00mm
Mounting Hardware Included Yes
Sway Bar Finish Gray hammertone powdercoated
Sway Bar Material Steel
Quantity Sold as a kit.

Whether you're traveling winding roads or passing semis on the highway, you'll drive with confidence, control, and stability thanks to Hellwig Mototsports tubular sway bars. These track-tested, street-proven sway bars are precision-engineered and 100 percent American-made. Hellwig sway bars feature 3-point adjustment to tailor-fit your suspension and are made from high-strength tubular DOM steel for maximum performance with half the weight. Plus, these sway bars utilize high-Durometer polyurethane bushings, heavy-duty zinc plated hardware, and an attractive "hammer tone" powdercoated finish for years of trouble-free service. Larger-than-stock diameters optimize handling and reduce body roll. All bends are computer-controlled and ends are tapered to eliminate stress and radiused for better clearance, a cleaner appearance, and a perfect fit. With a little time and common hand tools, you can experience the performance of these Hellwig bolt-on sway bars. Immediately, you'll feel the difference in and out of the first corner. Sway bars are one of the most effective handling upgrades for your vehicle. What are you waiting for? Add Helwig Motorsports tubular sway bars and you'll enjoy driving much more.

These are $180 at Summit Racing. Buy mine and save $$$$$.

$80 + shipping, or you're welcome to pick it up at my home at 94521.

I realize I'm a newbie with no post count... you can check out my ebay ID "labboypro" to see 14+ years of feedback (you can send me a message via ebay's system and I'll respond so you'll know it's actually my ID). Also, feel free to PM me for my phone number if you want to talk to me before sending money. I can do Paypal or USPS Money order by mail. I'm a FAST shipper, and will PM you with shipping details as soon as the swaybar goes out.

Attachments

• helwig56705_w.jpg
    helwig56705_w.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 227
  • helwig56705_w03.jpg
    helwig56705_w03.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.