HELP!!!!!! 1999 35TH Anniversary GT

MaplesGT

Apr 12, 2005
Rio Rancho, NM
Hey Stangnet. I'm trying to figure out the production number on my 1999 Mustang GT 35TH Anniversary Edition. I hear there is a guy VOORHEES on here that can do it. But, if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Here's the VIN# 1FAFP42X1XF138246. Thank you so much.

99 Crystal White GT 5-SPD Coupe. :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

VIN: 1FAFP42X1XF138246

World Manufacturer Identifier - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Positions
VIN Code: 1FA
Assembly Country: USA
Make: Ford
Body Style: Coupe
Restraint System Type (Passenger Cars) or Brake Type and GVWR Class (Trucks and Vans) - 4th Position
VIN Code: F
Restraint: BELT, ACTIVE, AIRBAG
Line,Series Body Type - 5th, 6th, 7th Positions
VIN Code: P42
Vehicle Line: Mustang
Series: GT
Vehicle Type: Car/Minivan
Engine Type - 8th Position
VIN Code: X
Engine: 4.6 L
Cylinders: 8
Fuel: Gasoline
Horsepower: 225 HORSEPOWER
Model Year - 10th Position
Model Year: 1999
Assembly Plant - 11th Position
Assembly Plant: DEARBORN: DEARBORN, MI
Production Sequence Number - 12th - 17th
VIN Code: 138246
Prod Sequence Number 138246

Voorhee's chimes in on the 35th anniv.site(special production) He gan give you the sequence number if you car is a 35th anniv. LIMITED EDITION. not if it is just a 99,which all were 35th anniv. cars

I guess what i'm asking is my car is what number out of 18,907 Crystal White GT's in 1999.

From the looks of your avatar, your car isn't a 35th anniversary edition. I don't see the hood scoop or black out hood decal.

Ford doesn't keep sequential numbers on non-cobras anyway.

Hate to break it to ya, but you just have 1 of 19,000 white GT's made that year.

Maples,

Sent you a PM, but everyone here is correct. Not all 1999 Mustangs with the 35th badge are "Limited Editions". I do have an Excel file with VIN's on just those 4,628 GT's.

-Jason

Sorry to rez this thread but I DO have a "Limited Edition" Silver 99 GT 35th Ann. stang with the scoop, vents, black and silver leather interior and honeycomb piece in between the taillights...all on a 1999 with 26k miles...found it on a lot. It had been there for a week after a little old man from ohio traded it in. It was garage kept all of its life and has ZERO flaws. I am rezing this thread to get the production number for my 35th ann. "Limited Edition" GT. I was wondering if you could email me that spreadsheet?

VIN: 1FAFP42X1XF138246

World Manufacturer Identifier - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Positions
VIN Code: 1FA
Assembly Country: USA
Make: Ford
Body Style: Coupe
Restraint System Type (Passenger Cars) or Brake Type and GVWR Class (Trucks and Vans) - 4th Position
Restraint: BELT, ACTIVE, AIRBAG
Line,Series Body Type - 5th, 6th, 7th Positions
VIN Code: P42
Vehicle Line: Mustang
Series: GT
Vehicle Type: Car/Minivan
Engine Type - 8th Position
Engine: 4.6 L
Cylinders: 8
Fuel: Gasoline