HELP AND A WARNING

HELP I NEED IT GUYS BAD!

I sent money to DENNY REED last week. He is from millford ohio zip 45150 Phone #'s 513-307 0549
513-575-0749
The guy told me he shipped the parts and they should come in on fri it's wensday and i havn't gotten anything. If anyone knows of this man or his werabouts please let me know and a warning to all others don't buy any of his stuff because he is a fraud. I left him like 25 messages and i have gotten no responses please somebody help.

• Sponsors (?)

who did he use to ship it??

it looks like your from ontario correct? if so it's going to take a while. if you dont get it by the early next week, then id start worrying.

i'm waiting for some **** too and i should of gotten it today but so far nothing. i'm not patient either. lol

hopefully things turn out ok.

good luck

who did he use to ship it? if he used ups you should be able to get a tracking number.

dont stop sending emails. i has this happen too and i had to send 3 emails to 2 address and Pm every day for 4 weeks. i eventually got it tho.

dont stop. post his email address up and i'll start emailing him everyday repeatedly

his site name is fast94stang but for some reason he is not in the members list but you can find lots of his ads in the classified section..... I just want my parts....................... and thanks for the ideas guys at least someone cares enough to read this tread...

everytime i buy something on ebay or whatever i **** my pants after the items dont get delivered on time, so far my worst one was when the guy didnt ship it for 2 months after he was suppose to, had to call him for the longest time, but everything was resolved ok.

- Kons

one guy took 3 MONTHS of my bitching, collecting ALL of his information including city, home #, work #, member name, and 2 email addresses then posting them to get the guy to get off his ass.

i really think he was just too lazy to ship the crap out.. bastards.

oh and if it isn't a local pickup or ebay, i wouldn't do it. classifieds are too risky

as for no one caring, just for posting his name and member name and letting everybody see that he's a bad seller is good enough. we on these boards feel sorry for people who this happen to but know that it happens a lot. Thanks for the heads up on the guy and I hope you get your stuff

cb18201 said:
i wouldnt post his address and info on here, it could turn out bad like it did another time

u talking about the guy who got pissed, told off the stangnet member, stangnet member took the info off the site, the guy said screw you even though he never intended to send the parts, then went to jail because he had been on trial or convicted of attempted murder?

that the one?

donjohn said:
u talking about the guy who got pissed, told off the stangnet member, stangnet member took the info off the site, the guy said screw you even though he never intended to send the parts, then went to jail because he had been on trial or convicted of attempted murder?

that the one?

I thinks that what he was talking about. Good old John Worley ripped me and Aaron off. Too bad though, this BULL**** happenes all the time. And everytime I see a thread about this happening I wanna kill him. (He said he was going to kill me first so I can say it back.) :rolleyes:

If you have his information, take what you can to small claims in a few weeks or so. And take him to court. Noone can help you here. You have to help yourself. GO TO COURT. But dont jump the gun. Call the police first and they will stop by his house. After the deputy calls you back. Then decide on what you want to do.

Dan

last-of-the-5oh is from same place as me, here in Canada, so it'll be harder for him to just call the cops and go to court. these people are in 2 different countries, which makes it a lil harder.
- Kons

thanks for all your input guys and as to sn95stangman i do think it's right for me to post all this info i'm not doing anything wrong by posting it just giving everyone a heads up. I really just wanna talk to this guy and i was hopping someon down there might do me the favour of just dropping him a line. My theory is maybe he just won't pick up a canadian number. call block doesn't work tried that and he has some kind of preset were the phone will not ring unless you input your number. As for the deputy or sheriff' I tried that route and they told me it's my problem up here.. Anyone else got any ideas or suggestion or willing to give me a hand please do.....

This same kinda thing happened to STUNNER6910 ... he eventually DID get refunded by his scammer! Keep the calls going, keep emailing him - just be careful not to threaten him or do something that's gonna get YOU introuble.

i would really appriciate if someone was posing to by some of this guys junk and give him a call from an american phone number.. and no blocking my number does not work his phone will not accept calls from a blocked number. Please somebody give me a hand.