HELP!! fog lights

How do I get my fog light assembly out? One has water in it and im tryin to take it out so I can clean it out. Please help me! Im working on it now and can't get it to come out. I got the bottom srew out but I cannot tell how unhook it from the bumper.

• Sponsors (?)

SliverStang said:
How do I get my fog light assembly out? One has water in it and im tryin to take it out so I can clean it out. Please help me! Im working on it now and can't get it to come out. I got the bottom srew out but I cannot tell how unhook it from the bumper.

I have done this myself. It's kinda a pain. First remove the light by twisting it out. Then if you look under your bumper you will see a screw. Remove it. Then here come the hard part. There are two bolts above the foglight and you have to reach in from under the bumper using a long socket extension above the light. Once these are remove the light will come right out.

Hope this helps

Sorry, I meant torx..

Funny, I can remember the name of every other type (robertson, phillips, etc..) But I can never remember the one with the cool name....

Torx.. It kinds of rolls off your tongue doesn't it.. Torx.. Torx... :D

Riley