Help, How do i install this Billet Alternator bracket delete?

• Sponsors (?)

5ohturbostang said:
why not email the seller and ask him?he had it installed onhis car so im sure he can help.

yeah, I emailed him and he is not responding.

I think I can figure out the lower bracket bolts but how about the rear?
I guess I am the type that needs to look at detailed instructions and pictures to figure somthing out.

gruvee87vertgt said:
yeah, I emailed him and he is not responding.

I think I can figure out the lower bracket bolts but how about the rear?
I guess I am the type that needs to look at detailed instructions and pictures to figure somthing out.

im the same damn way.. see if march or some other company might have them online ? :shrug:

Some of these tossed together kits are not a perfect fit. Put everything where you believe that it should be then use a grinder or dremel to modify parts necessary to make it fit.

Daggar said:
Some of these tossed together kits are not a perfect fit. Put everything where you believe that it should be then use a grinder or dremel to modify parts necessary to make it fit.

Tell me about it. My dad has a BBC and just purchased the new MSD billet alternator, and both the billet specialties bracket and March Bracket. $600 later NOTHING worked. Finally had to use pieces from BOTH brackets and still need to weld a tab on it to pick up another mounting point for it to work.

So even if you buy from big name brand aftermarket, don't expect it to work!