help identifying these BBK longtubes

Disclaimer: I'm very sorry this is so long but its hard to explain.

Well, i'm kindof worried. My brother traded a couple rims for this set of bbk long tubes. We thought they were for a fox 5.0. So anyways i bought them off of him and they're sitting in my room. Well i was looking through summit, and i looked at the bbk longtubes, and the piction of part bbk-1516, and i'm worried because...mine dont look like that!! If you have a copy of summit or can bring up a pic on their website, see how in the picture of part number bbk--1516 the tubes that go to cylinder 3 and 4 are further away from the block than the tubes that go to 1 and 2? Well on mine its the other way around. Where 1 and 2 come out around 3 and 4. Also see the angle made by the tubes as they come down then go back? See how its like what a 100 degree angle? Well, mine are a lil more stretched out looking, almost like the hooker longtubes. The guy my brother got these headers from is a fellow mustang fanatic and he's owned a lot, so its quite possible these are meant for a 94-95 (maybe even 96+ but i'm almost positive he said they're for a 5.0). I would ask him directly but he works a wierd schedule and i cant find him and dont have a number. I wish i had a pic but i dont, can anyone identify these headers from what i described? Also, close to where they would bolt onto the hpipe there is an 02 sensor on each one. THANKS!
-Grand
p.s. i dont have any other mustangs around that i can compare to, but if you guys post some pics i might be able to match them up. In the mean time i'm gonna keep searching the net for a matching pic.

• Sponsors (?)

ttt
i just went and looked at the headers....i feel like an idiot. Ok, one of the headers indeed looks like the picture for bbk-1516 in summit. This is the driver side header. The other header (which i described in my first post) is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT looking. WHAT??? I didn't look at them before i bought them and when i carried them in the house from the garage where my brother had them i didn't look at them really...i feel like an idiot. AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO MATCH??? are they not supposed to match? If anyone can help please do, i feel so dumb right now. The guy my brother got them from gave him one one day, then had to fetch the other from a friend's place or something a different day, maybe there was a mixup? My brother just put the one in the garage, then added the other without paying attention if it matched i guess since he wrecked the car he would use them for. ugh...i'm confused.

no they dont match the tubes on the pass side are arranged dif to clear the starter. i have done the install twice on my old 87 lx and my new 88gt but they did make 5.0's till 95 so he might be right about them being for a 5.0. Just not a fox and if so they wont fit.