Fox Help identifying these brake lines

ArtscoolGT

Jan 14, 2019
SoCal
Hello,
I have a 92 GT Vert project, I am trying to restore the car to a new driving condition, i fixed the cooling system, and just replaced the rack to get back that tight steering ut lacked... while finishing the rack, my next stop (brakes) started to show its ugly face... I moved one of the brake lines that leads to the fender and rear and it started leaking. It seems to be a hard plastic line and housing line, the housing is cracked and I assume the line is as well since it leaks.

I cannot find the part number or even what type of lines these are, it has a typical connection on one end but the other end of the flexible line seems to be shrinked wrapped into the hard metal lines.

Can anybody tell me what these are called and where I can find them??? 20190315_213332.jpg 20190315_213332.jpg 20190315_213343.jpg 20190315_213338.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks, interesting that the fluid coming out of the cracked housing was not gasoline... it felt like brake fluid. I will chase them back and see where they are coming from.
Fuel lines that to back to the tank . Pressure line goes back to a soft line for the fuel filter then to the tank