Help!! I've been stolen!

PonyDawg

Jun 30, 2008
Hello all.

New to the board, been lurking a while though. A lot of great information.

I'm looking for some help; My Stang was stolen one week ago from my driveway as I slept..... yeah, I'm on fire about it.

I live in the Metro Detroit area, and I'm hoping y'all could keep your eyes open if you see her. She's already been spotted in the Clinton Township area, so it hasn't gone to the chop shop yet. Apparently the bra has been removed as well. This car is annoyingly loud, (unless they fixed it) and has a white rollbar when the top is down. If anybody spots it please try to get the plate # and whatever details you can. I've made a fact journal and every bit helps!

Feel free to email me as well. Thanks everyone in advance for taking the time to read this.

_Mike

[email protected]

Attachments

• Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Sponsors (?)

:rolleyes:

I'm assuming the thieves wouldn't be rolling around town in a stolen car with the original owner's plates on it... I think he is trying to find out what plates the thieves have on it.

well if the thieves are driving around town in a stolen car, they can't be THAT bright. cars are stolen with purpose. either to joyride or chop it up and sell the parts for $$$. if it was stolen for parts, it would be just that right now - parts.

have you reported it stolen yet? you could always drive around where it was spotted and hope to find it