Help Looking For A Specific Rod Please

Can anyone please help me or direct me to a place where I can buy a single rod

h-beam
standard length 5.933
large end 392 grams
small end 175 grams
3/8 rod bolt

I have my engine being re-built because the previous owner decided to use loctite on this rod bolt. My builder says he could just replace this single rod with this weigh otherwise I will have to buy a whole set which I CANNOT afford right now. Any will help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

If you knew what brand and model it was, you could buy the same rod. From there, the machinist should be able to balance it to the others. It will be much more difficult to match just the specs because no one publishes them... The exact spec will even change with each run/rod.

You could search ebay for something similar. They seem to have a predominance of cheaply made parts, so you might find one from the same manufacturer.

Any more details available? What happen to the previous rod? How much power is planned?

If only the rod bolt was messed up, the bolts can often be replaced seperately. The bolt is often pressed on.

You could also consider a take-out/new 5.0 rod set. I have read they will support 700+ hp and they are available for a much more reasonable price than most aftermarket sets. The length is the same as the 4.6, along with the big and little ends. Just stronger to deal with the extra power and revs of the coyote.