HELP ME CHOOSE A COLOR!!! -poll-

Favorite Mustang Color

• Total voters

OrangeMustangGt

Founding Member
Mar 7, 2002
Cape Cod, MA
Ok guys as many of you know, i have to paint my car. Now, ive seen some various cars, but really would like to see my car with the color changed to see what my rims, body, etc to see like with various hues. I know we got some great photo shoppers here and really want to see. before it was hard to change the color with my car being so many colors, maby now it will be a bit easier. here: please please

DSC01438.JPG

View attachment 516659

Attachments

• DSC01438.JPG
    DSC01438.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Sponsors (?)

If'n I was gonna swap colors??? I choose Silver as its on your list and you can get some badass shades..
Couple others would be...Atlantic Blue....Sweet color......Pacifica Green..98 Cobra color....Titanium...is sweet with White or Black accents..

Examples...

Nice Silver..
Love this car..and color
69_silver.jpg

Another...
bumper_cover_griggs_racing.jpg
Titanium..
s281_mounted.jpg

Nice Blue...lighter than Sonic I think??
86gt1.jpg

Tangerine..
96_boss_429.jpg

Here ya go, I tried it, its hard to change green to some of the colors because of the reflection, but you'll get an idea of each color. I didn't do the white w/ blue stripes yet, cuz I'm lazy lol

silver
greenmustangt%20silver.jpg

sonic blue
greenmustangt%20sonic%20blue.jpg

tangerine orange (actually a bit darker than tangerine but I like it, almost like the burnt orange color on T/A WS6's)
greenmustangt%20tangerine.jpg

yellow
greenmustangt%20yellow.jpg

white
greenmustangt%20white.jpg

My advice, last year I painted my old car from red to sonic blue and I honestly wish I didn't after I was done. The color was cool and all but most people don't understand how much work it is to do an entire color change on a car. I'm a painter for a living and do it all the time. Honestly, I like the forest green on your car and would just keep it in that color and just repaint anything that it needed on it. That way you don't have to spend extra getting the door jambs, engine bay, etc on it. My friend use to have a '95 forest green GT and he had it looking really good. If it were my choice though, i'd go with an metallic or candy orange, maybee something from house of kolor. Sonic blue is alright, but it's too much on the purple spectrum for me. I don't think it's bright enough on an overcast day. They got a couple blues out there I really like that are a lot brighter with a lot less purple. You should get some color chip books from PPG and House of Kolor.