• 93 Bimini Blue LX

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

citmov

10 Year Member
Sep 25, 2009
Chi-town
So I have a dilema here...I know this will be based on personal preference but I just want some of your opinions that may help me choose b/t 2 cars.

Need your opinion on basically choosing b/t colors here:

(1) 93 Black LX:
IMG_4942.jpg

OR....

(2) 92 Bimini Blue LX:
92stang-1.jpg

Which would you take? I can't have both so help me pick one!

Long story (for those who care)...
I currently have the 93 blk on blk LX. Don't get me wrong...I love this car! But my buddy recently reminded me of my old 92 Bimini blue LX that I used to have (which is the pic above). Of course I happen to run across the exact same bimini blue car I used to have for a pretty good deal on CL and crazy me bought it! It's not nearly in the mint condition my old car used to be in, but it will be if I put my time in. Anyways, I can go through all the details of what each car has but that doesn't matter to me right now. I want your opinion on paint color. So which one do you like?

***oops..sorry, I accidentally put 93 Bimini Blue in the poll. My bad!

• Sponsors (?)

As the owner of a black LX and the former owner of a 1990 Light Crystal Blue LX, i vote blue.

Everyone has black, and I love the contrast of the black trim against a different color paint.

Blue was the color I wanted when I bought my car... I just couldn't find one with black interior and a five speed in as good shape as my calypso...

They are getting hard to find.