Help me decide on my paint job!!!

whitesqual

Sep 3, 2008
Coeur D'alene, ID
So My car is at the body shop right now getting ready for paint. I was planning on painting her all white again. I am thinking about doing something a little more....individual. I drew these pictures up but now I am not sure what I am going to do. Talk me out of it or talk me into it.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 332
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Sponsors (?)

IMO that looks pretty good. Plain white is just that, plain. They're a dime a dozen. But if you take that sketch and have it done right, given your exterior is in good shape, you could have a sharp lookin stang

IMO you asked for it. i like the 2 tone look too but not the stripes.. typically our car don't look good with racing stripes. i've been wrong before though and it's your ride. sooo if it makes you happy go 4 it. maybe you can post a current photo of the car and someone with some PS skills can change it up for ya.

So My car is at the body shop right now getting ready for paint. I was planning on painting her all white again. I am thinking about doing something a little more....individual. I drew these pictures up but now I am not sure what I am going to do. Talk me out of it or talk me into it.

I think that looks slick as hell. Never seen one like that. Go for it!

You're gonna have to keep the chrome extra shined up though.

Adam

IMO you asked for it. i like the 2 tone look too but not the stripes.. typically our car don't look good with racing stripes. i've been wrong before though and it's your ride. sooo if it makes you happy go 4 it. maybe you can post a current photo of the car and someone with some PS skills can change it up for ya.

I don't have any pics that have the hood, wing, and wheels on. This pic is as close as I could find. So if someone with photo shop wants they could put this scheme on the picture.

Attachments

• hood paint.jpg
    hood paint.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 221
I likek the two-tone, and like the stripes in the drawing, but agree that our cars are hard to pull off good Lemans stripes on. The vinyl stripe idea might be the way to go, but think it'll look awesome if you get the stripe width right!