help me find a job!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

wythors said:
What are you looking for? What kind of pay do you need?

Basic PC skill (Word, Excel, Internet, Email, and some database based applications). Good communication skills both written and oral. Ability to adapt to changes and deal well with emergency situations where time is limited to get a technician dispatched.

Pay starts at roughly $27,000 annualy. Fully paid Medical, I pay $25 a month to have both myself and my wife on the Dental and Optical. Company provided life insurance, profit sharing, bonus program. It is a salaried position, but the hours very rarely go beyond 40 a week for the dispatchers.

If you are interested, send me a resume.

[email protected]

Tyler

:scratch:

well that dispatcher job sounds nice...

what I'm looking for is a part time job. going to school soon, so I need a job that gives me time to study.

Thanks for the replies! keep 'em coming!

btw,
I live in bellevue washington, willing to commute to surrounding areas. i.e. redmond, issaquah, renton, mercer island.

tylers65 said:
Basic PC skill (Word, Excel, Internet, Email, and some database based applications). Good communication skills both written and oral. Ability to adapt to changes and deal well with emergency situations where time is limited to get a technician dispatched.

Pay starts at roughly $27,000 annualy. Fully paid Medical, I pay $25 a month to have both myself and my wife on the Dental and Optical. Company provided life insurance, profit sharing, bonus program. It is a salaried position, but the hours very rarely go beyond 40 a week for the dispatchers.

If you are interested, send me a resume.

[email protected]

Tyler
Weren't you looking for that position earlier this year?

TheRedBlur said:
:scratch:

well that dispatcher job sounds nice...

what I'm looking for is a part time job. going to school soon, so I need a job that gives me time to study.

Thanks for the replies! keep 'em coming!

btw,
I live in bellevue washington, willing to commute to surrounding areas. i.e. redmond, issaquah, renton, mercer island.

What type of hours are you wanting to work?

hey Tyler! I know Eliott!, he's been my bud for quite a few years! I'll send you a resume, I just have to refresh my skills. I'm basically looking for the same hours he has. I want to go back to college and see if I can become an engineer like my dad was. so maybe starting at noon, maybe later, I dunno we'll talk, I'll send you my resume when I finish it. Hope I don't suck too much!

Thanks a lot!
Gerard

I dunno kevin, the transfer to white center kinda pushed me over the edge with these guys, after that I was just tired of dealing with the district manager, I desperately needed a change, besides, now I have time to clean the house and work on the hot rod!

hey Gerard, try applying at Costco... you never know, every now and then they hire new people just for random reasons... if they like you, and bug them constantly about a job interview... then you have a fairly good shot... although your best bet would be to wait til November and apply then, before the holiday season when you get 48 hours a week w/ 2 days at time&half