Fox HELP ME FIND THIS PART!!!

Anti_Hero0932

Jan 29, 2012
LaGrange, MO
hey guys i tried e mailing Holley/Mallorey. i cant get them to answer me. i just need a stud and a jam nut. anyone got any ideas? it looks like this one pictures

• Sponsors (?)

Why not just buy a bolt of the same diameter, cut it to length, and then cut (2) slits in the top for a Phillips head over the original Allen head?

My guess would be that's for raising and lowering the pressure.
You would have to see what the other side looks like, nor do i like non factory fixes, especially on something that probably has fuel running through it.
I'd just call them, i don't have the patience to wait days or weeks for emails.

I'd say best bet would be to keep trying to get them on the phone. If I understand enough of the basics of how the regulator works that part should not see fuel contact unless you have a bad diaphragm. If that's the case it needs to be rebuilt anyway. If you decided to use a hardware store bolt I would make sure that I got something in brass. You dont even need to cut and slot it. Just leave the hex head on it to make adjustments.

I'm kinda like 2000xp8 though. I would want actual replacement parts if for no other reason than aesthetics.

Did you lose the old one or something?

It wouldn't bother me in the least to make that. Somebody made the one you have now. Or....If it's seized, have you soaked it in penetrating oil for a few days?

Could remove the stud and nut and take a dremel and cut both sides of the nut. Then replace the nut with a suitable sized nut from a hardware store. A little anti seize well help keep that from happening again.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Yes I'm a make it Fix it yourself car guy,but sometimes penny wide dollar foolish,it part of it is seized up just go for a new one and done.