help me make my 2000 v6 pony into v8 competition

i just bought a 2000 v6 ford mustang stock with only 65,000! I intend to keep it for possibly my entire life since my mother bought cash from the dealer 13 years ago. money & time are not an issue; i have all the time in the world. Since this is a mustang lovers website i need help. should i just sell it & get a cobra, saleen, etc or can i make this v6 pony into competition?!?!

• Sponsors (?)

I did not have a lot of money, but a stock 2003 v6 does a 0 to 60 in 9.9 seconds. I put straight pipes with the stock manifolds and i put a cold air intake on it. Than i got ford racing 4.10 rear gears. wrapped all those mods up with a sct tuner and now my v6 runs a 6.06 0 to 60. I havnt taken my car to the dyno so i dont know how much more horsepower i have and im not just gonna make up a number. My car is an automatic so the tuner changed all my shift points as well and now my car shifts harder too and that helped a lot.

My car doesnt smoke a GT but i can keep up with them now and dance with them on straight aways. Which is good enough for me because people always underestimate my 3.8 pony intill i race them and they realize the underdog isnt really the underdog anymore.