Help me Out

Sxhawnn

Apr 11, 2004
I'm desparate to see the 05 in person. I live in Los Angeles California and I'm willing to drive a good amount of hours to see the car. However I just don't know of any stops the 05 will make near Los Angeles, anyone got any info?

• Sponsors (?)

You missed your chance. They had 2005 stangs several places in CA 1 - 2 months ago. There was topic with photos here from someone who saw them in CA.

NOOOOOOOO!!!! DAMN IT Well nothin i can do about it i guess, I'm in mid process of finalizing pre orders so oh well,

Black exterior, with interior upgrade, dark charcoal trim wit dark charcoal seats (dealer isn't sure if i can't get dark charcoal instead of red with the color accent package yet) 17 in bright machine cast rims, spoiler delete and shaker 500

Per the post I just made on another thread, they are 2 separate and distinct options:

Option Code 18G - Interior Upgrade Package, includes bright polished 6 gauge instrument cluster with my color feature, leather-wrapped shift knob, satin register vents, satin aluminum spokes on steering wheel, satin aluminum instrument panel, satin alumnum door latches and door scuff plate, message center, leather wrapped steering wheel and Dark Charcoal Averdeen pattern front door panel inserts.

Option Code 68R - Interior Color Accent package, includes red leather front and rear seating surfaces with red front door trim inserts and red floor mats. requires Option 18G Interior Upgrade Package and Code KR Dark Charcoal Interior trim.

In other words, you cannot get the red seats w/o also ordering the Chrome / Satin dash and you must order the dark charcoal interior too.

But you CAN get the chrome / satin dash w/o the red seats.

Sxhawnn said:
Could I get the chrome dash, dark charcoal trim, and Dark Charcoal seats?

Sort of, if you order Dark Charcoal interior, everything in the interior is dark charcoal.

However, the dash is satin aluminum with polished trim. There is no chrome.