help me pick a shifter...with options!

• Sponsors (?)

I just put on my MGW and I love it. Finally got to take it out on the road after I got my console back together. 2nd to 3rd is a breeze. I have the silver racing handle on it as well.

did you get the orange handle or the silver race one?

i think im gonna order a mgw, should i get the silver shorter one or the orange one?

I have the silver one. It's a little shorter. I've never tried the orange one. You might want to ask Mustang5L5 b/c he's got the orange one. The install is pretty simple. Good luck to ya!

It's best if you can try out the shifters you're considering, like in a friend's car.

There have been several good recommendations so far. I'd also suggest for you to take a look at the UPR Products shifter before you make your decision.

It's best if you can try out the shifters you're considering, like in a friend's car.

There have been several good recommendations so far. I'd also suggest for you to take a look at the UPR Products shifter before you make your decision.

you guys should send me a handle so i can see if i can break one of them like i broke my pro5.0 handle. that and i have a grudge race coming up with a guy at work and my new custom handle with 5/8" thread's isnt done yet