help me pick rims for my 2011

• Sponsors (?)

seen one yesterday local to me as a i was driving grabber blue with what appeared to be the black tsw's you posted and deffinitly looked real sick man... thumbs up on the tsws or the true forged....

btw - your old gt is my inspiration for my 2000 gt car was sick man!

here's a pic of a local guys car with those wheels, its even grabber blue!

11stang.jpg

Damn, what happened? You JUST bought that ride.

I agree with the dude above, black rims are played out, and a fad that should die IMO. Wheels should be silver/satin/polished/chrome IMO.

That said, I kind of like the second option more because they have more of a concave curve to them, which I think looks nice.

my house was in the path of the tornadoes that destroyed a lot of NC a month ago. we ended up with about half a roof, numerous busted windows water damage in the house, damage to all 3 cars, lost a small shed and a 2 story barn to the winds.

the car was 3 weeks old to the day when it got damaged. the shop is taking care of it. i worked there last year and they are hooking me up. it will look better than new when it is done.

here's a pic of a local guys car with those wheels, its even grabber blue!

11stang.jpg

that car looks awesome!!!! are they 20's or 18's?

The black TSW's or the gunmetal TSW's would look great on grabber blue. :nice:

Just as an aside I bought 09' GT500 wheels for my wife's grabber blue GT and they look great as well. The 10'+ GT500 wheels in black or gunmetal look great on that body style as well (obviously :D ).

Yeah I am not too crazy on 3k for a set haha.

I am pretty sure there is a member with the rims you want with pictures on s197forum; I will have to try to find them and post up.

Every other truck, van, and Honda have black rims with polished lips. They're as played out as HID's :notnice:

You TX guys need to relax and let the rest of the US catch up. Everyone else still likes the polished lip. :D

I'd go with the gunmetal finish or the black/polished lip. I dont like all black wheels anymore. JMHO