HELP ME PICK the COLOR of my car

bdazzgt

I had to jerk off the cable to get it to stop.
Dec 27, 2005
Springfield MO
So i am finishing the body work on my car and i am having issues picking a color, i have narrowed it down to highland green (bullitt) green, or competition orange. i am doing this on a budget but the paints are close in price per gallon. i am not dead set on these colors but i dont want something as ordinary as black, blue, red ect i know the others are not too extravagant. please help me and post pics if you want

• Sponsors (?)

You are going to have to make that decision, go with your gut, and stick with what your first feeling was, I was decieding between redfire and the maroon on the new camaros, and i ended up just color matching what was on the car originally at the last second. Nobody thought it was a good idea and in the end everone liked the way it came out and i am very happy with it. Google lots of pics of both colors

Bulitt green is a nice color. I'm not so sure about colors like orange, I like em, always wanted to try a car that color but was afraid it would get old to me quickly

here are the two colors i want, i still cant believe that the paint is a lot more expensive for orange. The car is now taken down to the factory primer due to the last owners handy paintjob with no clear or primer

Attachments

• 2j4d4so.jpg
    2j4d4so.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 121