HELP: MUSTANG STOLEN!!! Northern NJ area, any help appreciated!!!!

sjstang

Feb 22, 2002
NJ
My buddies 90 Mustang LX hatchback was stolen between 7pm yesterday and 6am this morning.

Crown Plaza Hotel in Clark, NJ. This is right down the NJ turnpike from Trenton and Newark, so I have my doubts about it being in one piece right now.

Description:

VIN#: 1FACP41EXLF2208
License plate #: SKZ 16A

Ext- White with black trim, paint is basically brand new. This car is spotless.
Has a Cervini 2" cowl hood, and a Cobra Wing. The letters that read MUSTANG are filled in black.....

Int- Black Gt tweed interior, Sony head unit is the only change inside

Rims- 17" Konig "Caffiene" wheels....I believe if anything finds this car it will be these "odd" rims.
Pic:
konig_caffiene.jpg

Unfortunately he has no pics of the car saved, so this is the best I can do, any help would truly be appreciated. He put his heart into this car for over 4 years, and countless mishaps.....

Thanks,
Stan

• Sponsors (?)

Oh my God that's a shame to happen to such a nice car that he put so much time into. I am a little ways away from you but I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for it, I notice all the new Foxes in my area. I hope you guys find the car and the people who stole it before the cops do.

Car was recovered early this AM in Essex County, NJ...by the stolen car division of their force. As of right now they have no idea what shape it is in, supposedly it is one piece, and it still had the tags on it.....

Will update with any new info when available.

Thanks for any and all help.....he and I both appreciate it.

Stan

Just got the call......

Car is unscathed minus a popped lock, cracked column, and a missing CD player. Everything else is intact and untouched. Car was left on the street after they ran out of gas.....

And get this, the theif had left "the club" in the car, I guess this was going to be a keeper for them??? Idiots.....

Thanks again, he got lucky this time, everyone from the cops to the tow yard told him so, being as how nice the car was.....

Stan

once he gets it back and repaired have him install a kill switch hidden somewhere. If i remember correctly the fuel relay is under the drivers seat and its the red/black or maby pink/black wire. Splice into that with some 18 gauge wire and hide the switch somewhere. There is a thread around here somewhere with a diagram but i couldnt find it but i would double check that information before you go hacking away. with no fuel there going to have a hard time gett'n the car. You could do the same thing with ignition.