HELP my User cp went crazy....

whyask

Apr 4, 2005
Sacramento
<p>I was changing the overall apperance and it went to "non-gui" mobil and looks like basic srcipt with out the fancyness.. I tried to send an email off but it keeps saying "sorry im missing the required secruity token" ANYONE HELP ME !!!</p> I want to change it back to normal !!!! Help me MOD GODS !!

Yeh the cookies.. already tried that.. still nothing ! Im a tier 3 tech, So ive already gone through my troubleshooting.. I need a MOD GOD to just reset my account to the default! still get this every time Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatchedIf this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I'm having the same problem, I was messing with the User CP and changed it to "non-gui" now there is no option to change it to something else when you go to edit options. I've tried deleting the cookies and logging off a few times and still nothing. Please help! Shouldn't there be an option to change it back once you are in non-gui?

I'm having the same problem, I was messing with the User CP and changed it to "non-gui" now there is no option to change it to something else when you go to edit options. I've tried deleting the cookies and logging off a few times and still nothing. Please help! Shouldn't there be an option to change it back once you are in non-gui?

You're fixed now.