help needed with trick flow fuel rail installation

greengoblin95

Sep 29, 2009
I dont know if some of you guys remembered my post about my 306 detonating on me, but any who, im putting in a 351 in my car and i found my trick flow fuel rail kit that i forgot about a long time ago, but im missing the directions and fittings. i was wondering exactly how do you do the plumbing on these rails. i already have the rails on the intake and a couple of fittings into place, but i have no idea if they are correct. also how do i attach the fittings to the braided line? the only thing i can come up with is that there are a couple of fittings that look like feeds inside of the line and the other half screws up on the fitting clamping the line. any help would be great. thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont know if some of you guys remembered my post about my 306 detonating on me, but any who, im putting in a 351 in my car and i found my trick flow fuel rail kit that i forgot about a long time ago, but im missing the directions and fittings. i was wondering exactly how do you do the plumbing on these rails. i already have the rails on the intake and a couple of fittings into place, but i have no idea if they are correct. also how do i attach the fittings to the braided line? the only thing i can come up with is that there are a couple of fittings that look like feeds inside of the line and the other half screws up on the fitting clamping the line. any help would be great. thanks guys.

Can you please give me a call at 330-630-1555.

Thank you, Gregg