Help Needed

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 2013 manual GT. It has power but won’t start. Is there anyone who could help me figure out what this is?
Define won't start. Will it turn over but will not start or will it not even turn over? Have you tried to pop the clutch when rolling to start it? With those basic symptoms it can be as simple as the starter could be bad or even the clutch switch under the dash. You could jump the clutch switch and see if that helps but if you manually press it then you will need to take it apart to reset the depth for it to work right again.

I checked the starter by removing it again and using the battery cables to make sure it was working. Reinstalled after autoxloo and still has the same problem. I have an engine warning light, all the extra power, a fuel pump primer, but turn the key and there is absolutely no noise. I'm going to check the wiring with a multimeter, but I'm at a point where I think it could be a key issue or a security issue. You can test the control side of the relay to see if the TIPM is commanding the starter, or you can jump it and get the start to turn over to see if starter is the problem. Make sure you know what you are doing here so you don't mess up a computer but it's the best way to break the starter system in pieces.