Help!!,new Clutch Shaking Whole Car!?

• Sponsors (?)

ok,im going to call the engine builder and find out,im a decent back yard mechanic but this one im a little ****ed about!,wasted my day!...live and learn i guess,i hope the flywheel fixes the problem though..lol,thanks for input guys,ill be back at it tomoro night..

Yeah man, live and learn is exactly it. I HATE all the waiting... Especially when I caused it.

Start making lists of the things that you're doing. It helps jog the memory when you're waiting to pull the trigger on an order. Saves a ton of money.

Coming up with an idea on a Saturday and ordering parts on Monday, can hurt. Wait a week before ordering on the next go-around. You'll come up with all the things that's you forgot about.

Yeah man, live and learn is exactly it. I HATE all the waiting... Especially when I caused it.

Start making lists of the things that you're doing. It helps jog the memory when you're waiting to pull the trigger on an order. Saves a ton of money.

Coming up with an idea on a Saturday and ordering parts on Monday, can hurt. Wait a week before ordering on the next go-around. You'll come up with all the things that's you forgot about.
you said it,i had a slight pedal vibration,the flywheel had hot spots and was un even,was a simple fix,now i have to do it all over again!....

So describe the vibration some more me. I am wondering if my enigne builder **** up and put a 28oz balancer on my car by mistake . I still have a pretty nasty vibration under load and very slight in neutral free reving. its most prevalent though under load

Wait did the engine builder put on a new or used balancer? and a stock one? The balancer, crank and flexplate all need to be balanced for the same weight.
this I know I was wondering if maybe he recieved a 28 on accident and used it . I checked it out it is 50. it was a brand new unit that he recommended with the blower . my flywheel is a ford racing 50oz as well

Last edited: