Help!! Open Injector Circuit Codes

I don’t have any feeler gauges yet so I’ll I don’t know how I can measure it but I do know the v6 engine was swapped with a v8 so maybe the ac leaked out or something I can’t be sure and that’s maybe the cause. Also the radiator fluid is clean and I’m not sure what you mean by an air dam?
Also I had my scan tool plugged in it was detecting I was going only one or two miles per hour when I took my car for a test drive sooo.

• Sponsors (?)

Also I had my scan tool plugged in it was detecting I was going only one or two miles per hour when I took my car for a test drive sooo.
As stated in other posts, IF the speed is incorrect at the PCM, THEN it will be incorrect at the cluster. Since the PCM speed is obviously wrong, the focus should switch to:
  • The transmission speed sensor
  • the wiring between the speed sensor and the PCM
I have answered tons of posts over the years from people that have mixed/match various parts from different model years "assuming" that all Mustangs are the same (it bolts up fine so it must be OK). One of the frequent threads that come up is when someone swaps a transmission with a VSS sensor into an application that is expecting an OSS sensor.

The T45 does support both an OSS sensor or VSS sensor depending upon which tail shaft was used. You need to find out WHICH speed sensor you have. IMO one way to do this is by removing the speed sensor and looking down into the hole. IF you see a worm gear, then the sensor is a VSS style. If you see reluctor wheel teeth, then it's an OSS style. Here's is some more information to help you to understand the difference.

T-45 Tail Shaft Swap

The next set of trouble shooting depends upon WHICH sensor is in the transmission.

Regarding the radiator. I was not referring to the fluid being clean (although that is also important). I was asking if the outside of the radiator is clean so that cooling air can flow through it. The usual method is to run a garden hose through the cooling fins.