HELP PICKING A SET OF HEADS

svtboy91

Nov 21, 2008
I HAVE AN 89 HATCHBACK, PRETTY MUCH STOCK, JUST BBK AIR FILTER AND FLOWMASTERS, AND THE 3.73S ARE ON THEIR WAY. I WANT TO PUT A E303 CAM IN IT. CAN U HELP ME CHOOSE A SET OF HEADS THAT ARE GOOD. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA SO THEY HAVE TO BE SMOG LEGAL THANKS.
ALSO WAT UPPER AND LOWER INTAKE SHOULD I GET WITH THE HEADS U CHOOSE. WHAT EVER HEADS U THINK ARE GOOD (CAST/ OR ALUMINUM), ALSO A SET OF HEADS THAT WILL INCREASE LOTS OF HP. MONEY AINT A PROBLEM SO HELP ME THANKS

• Sponsors (?)

What's your budget?

There are various kits sold by Holley and Trick Flow which put all the parts you'll need together in one good kit. They are usually in the $2500-3000 range though....but easiest 1 stop place for 350HP.

If you want to spend less, you can try putting together the typical GT40/GT40P + Cobra Intake + cam combo that a lot of guys like to run. Put you in the 280-310 crank HP range for maybe a little over $1K

What's your budget?

There are various kits sold by Holley and Trick Flow which put all the parts you'll need together in one good kit. They are usually in the $2500-3000 range though....but easiest 1 stop place for 350HP.

If you want to spend less, you can try putting together the typical GT40/GT40P + Cobra Intake + cam combo that a lot of guys like to run. Put you in the 280-310 crank HP range for maybe a little over $1K

Damn Mike how do you read a thread like that and fight all urges to make fun?