help pilot bearing seazed in tried everything

I have tried every trick in the book to get this pilot bearing out I packed grease behing then used a punch about a thousands smaller than the bearing nothing went to autozone rented the pilot bearing removal tool nothing I even tried heating the crank up and then putting ice on the bearing still nothing. has anyone tried cutting one of these things out of there i really do no want to ruin anything in there and a curious as what to use. I have been off and on at this thing for a few days now Please help anyone :bang: :shrug: :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

drill died about halfway through the first hole second batt is dead so have to wait for them to charge what a nightmare this is probrobly one of the easiest clutches to install out of any car out there I have just been running into every problem you could imagine with this one.

screwed.JPG heres the groove sorry have a crappy cam

hummm that might actualy pose an issue was pilot bearing is a needle bearing that rides on that serface you screwed up. send PM to svttech76 as he would be the one able to tell you if thats gonna be an issue...

I think you're ok. Like cooper said, it's a pressed in bearing, and it won't create a leak or anything, I would just tap the new bearing in and see what happens. I have a feeling you will be ok. Just my 2 cents.

deburred the grove with some emery cloth and one of those foam sanding pads I pm'ed svttech76 and it was a life saver the piece that i acually put a groove in is actually a race that is pressed into the crank by ford thats why the groove was so large it was a softer medal than what the crank is sctually made of thanks all for the help